Monday, July 20, 2009

Mary's very exciting day

My camera function on my phone is not working due to a sudden down pour at Sea World. I am hoping once the phone dries out it will return.

I wish I could have taken a picture of Mary's various adventures today. If she ever says "I have a surprise for you Mommy" I know to be worried. She had her first surprise today when she showed me her beautiful drawings on the new leather sofa. She made some nice designs that I have been scrubbing with leather cleaner. Any other pen-on-leather remover ideas?

She was then inspired while watching Toy Story II to clean her rocking horse (For those of you who haven't seen this movie, Woody, the main character has a horse called Round-Up). She very carefully squirted all the Dial hand soap into his mane, washed it with her bathroom cup, and brushed it with my hair brush into a beautiful style. She was also trying to be helpful with Charlotte and pulled her over to rest under the book shelf in between a pillow and a wicker basket.

I know some of you are thinking "Where is Jenn in all of this?" Really, these things happened while I was running downstairs to get a drink of water or throwing in some laundry.

I will try to post some pictures of the girls in their new school uniforms. They are very excited about Circle Christian School which starts at the end of August. Naomi picked out a Circle Christian School Cheerleading tee-shirt, a blue CCS polo, and a zip up sweatshirt. Mary picked out a tee-shirt with the mascot "the lions" and "Est 1995" logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment